Now, if you recall, I was a little hesitant to purchase these babies because the shipping was a whopping $7 on three tiny little pastels that cost $4 each. However, "the trifecta" encouraged me to buy them (fiancé, best friend, and mom) and when all three tell me to do something, I have to do it. So, I was very curious to see exactly what sort of contraption these pastels would come in. Here you have it!
Giant box that is approximately 100x bigger than the contents with two bags of air
Two small boxes (at first I panicked because I ordered 3!)
Phew! All pastels present. Still confused as to why one box wasn't sufficient, but my pastels are here and I don't care!!
(I know you were all DYING to know my thought process as I opened the box. You're welcome.)
YAY! Aren't they pretty? If you're curious and want to order your own, I ordered:
Steel Blue 712
Cobalt Violet 362
Burnt Madder 377
The colors above look pretty true, The orange looking one looks more coral in person. Here is the website again if you are curious!
As much as I am DYING to try them out, I just finished working out and need to shower, so it would be a little pointless. I am subbing all week and I don't want to start a craze with my pastel-dyed hair ;) I think we all know what hair style I'll be rocking all weekend. :)
V
V
V
(click picture for link)






4 comments:
I cannot even describe how much I want these, Allie. But I have the same problem as you. I dont think a counselor with colored hair would be very well received...:(
That's what the summer and weekends are for I suppose. I'm getting used to having to suppress my "true" self. Maybe someday... :) You should probably get them anyway!
Its funny, I actually talked to a middle school girl today who had her hair dyed like this. I told her how much I loved it and that I wanted the chalks. She told me I should get them and she thought I would be cooler if I had them. My first thought was: So I'm not cool now? ...and my second thought was: that's it, I NEED them! :)
WE WANT TO SEE PICTURES!!!
And I want them too :)
Post a Comment