Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Cute Things

Hey guys! I am in an incredibly good mood tonight, and I just wanted to spread the love. I did a lot of crafting, had Marshmallow Mateys for supper, and had a great day of subbing today, and will be subbing tomorrow on the day the school is celebrating Valentine's Day!! Happiness all around. AND, I send out invitations for my 5 year class reunion tonight. WEEEIIIRRRDDDD!!!! I remember thinking when I graduated that 5 years seemed sooooo far away! We'd be graduated college, have real jobs, be getting married. Now it's all coming true! I can't come to grips with it. I still haven't realize I've graduated college yet I don't think. Ahh!

Here are some fun things I have been loving on the interwebs lately:

So true!


 Who doesn't love a bearded kid?

This is the only way I will warrant someone dressing up their dog

 I need these for my classroom. Or just for my life. Lord knows I'd wear them!

I would expect nothing less of Kevin's groomsmen


Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...