First up is the true inspiration behind this post: Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara. I am in love with this mascara. I repeat, I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS MASCARA. I have been using it since high school and have been faithful ever since. I have tried many different mascaras over the years, but have always faithfully returned to this orange beauty. It makes me lashes plump and long, it doesn't flake, the mascara stays off my eyelids, and it doesn't clump. The rubbery brush helps you control where you are applying the mascara and doesn't get it all over. I can usually always find this on sale, and it often comes in a two-pack, which is always a good deal. I can usually get it for $5 but I think it retails for $6 or $7 normally. If you love mascara, you WILL love this one.
Nexxus Humectrus is a close second for my favorite product. I use this product daily after I get out of the shower. I always have super static-y hair no matter the season, no matter if I air dry or blow dry. However, when I use this product my hair is NEVER static-y. It's a little pricey at first glance ($8-$10 depending on if it's on sale or if you get a tube or in this form). However, it will last you a LONG time. I use about a dime size amount everyday and that is all I need. Even if you don't have a static problem, a leave-in moisturizer for your hair is always a good thing.
This is a freebie I got from my grandma (she always gives me her free gifts when she purchases from Clinique. Thanks, grandma!) I have been using this for awhile and it has lasted. I always get super dry skin in the winter (gross, I know) but this moisturizer is amazing. When my freebie runs out I think I might splurge and buy a real bottle.
This is my perfume of choice. It's called "Sexy Little Things NOIR" from Victoria's Secret. It's not overpowering but it does last me all day. It's light and florally and has lasted me a LONG time. I use it nearly everyday and have used not even half since LAST Christmas.
I love e.l.f. products! They are SUPER cheap but get the job done. I never use concealer or powder because I can't be bothered with it. However, I picked up concealer and powder from e.l.f. and I actually love it! I don't wear it all the time, but if I'm trying to look extra nice I will throw some on. These are very light but have great coverage and blend very well. I also love this blush/lip stick. I use it daily as a blush and I love the color. Everything in the photo below was $1 each! And that's standard price.
I always used the stick eyeliner until I discovered HIP from Sherri Dupree Bemis (you can see her video in my "Girly Stuff" link. I wear this everyday and I love it. It goes on easy and stays on all day, and doesn't flake. It's also a little pricy at first glance, $10, but it last a LONG time! I have been using it since last spring and have over half left. It does get a little cakey on the top and I have to scrape off the top layer once in a while. However, I would definitely recommend this eyeliner.
I am VERY picky about what toothpaste I use and this is my favorite by far. It's the only whitening toothpaste I have actually seen results from and it's the perfect amount of mint. I haven't gotten any cavities so I'm assuming it's doing it's job on that end, too :)
Last but not least, it's a requirement to have fun Band-Aids in stock. At the moment I am harboring Barbie band-aids in my cupboard. No matter the injury, child inspired band-aids will make it better :) I especially recommend Barbie band-aids because it makes your fiancés injuries much more humorous...for me anyway :)
There you have it! These are the products I love. I am always looking for new products, especially make-up products! If you have any recommendations, send them my way! I would love to try them out and turn them into another blog post.
Hope you enjoyed my favorites :) Happy Hump Day!
4 comments:
I need to try that leave-in conditioner!! My hair is static central!! Also, random question, but do you wash your hair everyday? I have been trying to skip a few days a weeks to help it grow!
It will solve all your problems, I promise! And yes, I do wash my hair daily. My hair gets too greasy if I don't and if I skip a day the only way I can wear it is in a ponytail. I wish I could skip a day because I know it's not good for your hair to wash it everyday, but wash it I must!
I was sad not to see your Pink Papaya facial mask on here :) Maybe the next time you do a favorite product blog ;)
I still enjoy reading your blog each day, keep up the amazing work, Allie!
Ah I forgot about that! I haven't been using it lately this winter since my skin's been more on the dry side. Next time!! :)
Post a Comment