I am SO SO SO excited to reveal we have found our wedding photographer! I put a call to the Facebook world asking for recommendations, and my friend/roommate/bridesmaid Andrea helped us find the guy: Logan Clement. Andrea went to high school with him and said she hopes he will photograph her wedding someday. I knew if Andrea liked him this much he would be a damn good photographer. And he is.
The advice I always read from brides is to invest in what is very important to you for your wedding, and for me, it was the photographer. I have spent a lot of time researching photographers and pricing packages and none of them impressed me as much as Logan.
I have spent a ridiculous amount of time perusing his website, admiring the moments he captured in his photos. I e-mailed the website to my mom and she said, "Yeah, that's you. I can see why you like him." Here are a few of my favorite pictures of his.
All photos are from his website, which you can view here. In all my e-mails with Logan, he was very helpful, informative, friendly, and straightforward. I am very excited to work with Logan and see the moments he captures at our wedding!










No comments:
Post a Comment