Happy Valentine's Day! I personally love Valentine's Day and enjoy celebrating it (whether I'm single or not!) I know you are supposed to show love to your friends, family, and significant others all year round, but it is fun to have a day to celebrate all that LOVE and realize how lucky you are to be loved and be sure to remind those you love that you do love them!
I am usually pretty good about sending valentine's to my friends but V-Day snuck up on me too quickly this year. To my friends, family, and loyal readers, I hope you have a day that's full of love, whether you celebrate it or not.
Here are some cute little valentines from me :)
2 comments:
These are awesome. Can I ask where you found them originally?
Hope you had a great Valentine's Day,
Mel
I'm not sure, how terrible am I?! I have had them saved on my desktop for a long long time and hadn't intended on posting them at the time, otherwise I would have saved the source. If you find the source PLEASE let me know so I can give adequate credit :)
Thanks for stopping by!
Post a Comment