Thursday, February 9, 2012

Craft and DIY Favorites

Hey guys! I need your help. I'm a sponsor on an awesome blog called Crafted Love this month (see this post for more exciting details!) Allison, the blog owner, is featuring one craft from each of her sponsors this month. I have been trying to decide which craft to share on her blog all week and I just can't make up my mind!

I like my crafts for personal reasons, but I want to know what crafts others appreciate so I can make the best connection with potential new readers on Crafted Love's blog.


In the top right hand corner of my blog, I have added a poll! If you could donate 5 seconds of your time, I would greatly appreciate your feedback! It's 100% anonymous, so you won't hurt my feelings! I have chosen crafts I would be completely comfortable sharing on another blog, and ideas I thought were more *unique*.


If you're new (WELCOME!) click on "Crafts" in the links on the right to view past crafts. If you're one of my loyal readers, let me know what you think! You guys know me best and you know my best work!

Thanks so much guys!






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...