"Oh my gosh Allie we are so sick of hearing about your @$*!# iPhone!" If that is what you are thinking, I'm sorry, don't read any further. However, this post may apply to all cell phone users.
I love the sleek look of my perty white iPhone, but I obviously am not a dummy and knew I'd need a case for it. I searched high and low for a plain, clear case. EVERYWHERE. I literally spent 3 hours one day driving from the Verizon store, Target, Wal Mart, any-phone-store-that-carries-iPhones, mall kiosks, EVERYWHERE! GAH! How hard is it to find a plain, clear case? Apparently very.
You may be thinking plain and clear aren't two words that describe my style. However, crafty and innovative are! Of course I wanted this particular case so I can get crafty. I finally searched Amazon and ordered one (it was perfect, just what I needed) for half the price of what cases in stores retailed for.
Here is my crafty new iPhone:
It's not too elaborate but it's a nice little detail that makes me happy. I tried to use my exacto-knife to cut out the camera whole perfectly but in true Allie fashion I was in a hurry. I'm ok with it. I also tried to make a similar case filler with fabric but I was having trouble cutting it just right, and again, in a hurry. I might try slipping a few colorful feathers in there. I thought about painting the lace but I don't want it to stain my phone.
Anyone else getting crafty with their phones?


No comments:
Post a Comment