Kevin kind of dropped the ball on Valentine's Day but made it up to me on Saturday. He surprised me with some lovely yellow daisies, a bottle of peach champagne, and a very sweet card. His excuse, "See, weren't you more surprised when I did this on the wrong day?" He's learning, slowly but surely! It's becoming sort of his "thing" to get me celebratory cards that are celebrating the wrong thing. For my birthday he gave me a "For My Wife" card and for Valentine's Day he gave me a "Happy Bar Mitzvah" card. It's an exciting game to see what kind of card I'll get next!
Saturday night we went on a nice little date and we spent today lounging around napping. 'Twas lovely. Here is a summary of my week via Instagram:
Cooked a Valentine's dinner of chicken alfredo
Started my new embroidery hobby and I am loving it!
Had a few nights of crafting...projects to come!
My lil sis came to hang out with me for awhile and we had a craft night, I taught her how to make an iPod cover and it turned out pretty cute!
Lots and lots of subbing :)
A belated Valentine's surprise :)
Sunday afternoon cuddle time (Kevin's gonna kill me)
Purchased the new Eisley EP and I am in LOVE! Can't wait for the new album.
I was sick all week :( I had some serious sinus pressure. Then we watched "Contagion" last night and I got super paranoid. Luckily I woke up today feeling better :)
Last but not least my diploma FINALLY arrived! Can't wait to display it proudly :)
Here's to a great Monday, friends!
P.S. I'm over at Crafted Love this weekend with a sponsor feature about blog tips! Check it out :)
No comments:
Post a Comment