Monday, January 30, 2012

Trashy TV

I will shamefully admit that when I watch TV, it's trashy TV. I can't help it. I blame my parents. I don't like watching sitcoms or drama series (except Lost. I loved Lost). I like good ol' hot mess, that-car-crash-you-can't-help-but-watch, ridiculous, train wreck, "who are these people?" TV. Here are some shows that I have been glued to as of late. Please, don't judge.

Jersey Shore: I can't get enough of these guidos and guidettes. I have a crush on Pauly D and I think he is hilarious. I can't stop watching this train wreck, one GTL at a time.


The Real Housewives Series: My mom got me started on the Real Housewives series and I must say Beverly Hills is one of my favorites. These ladies are ridiculously rich and ridiculously frivolous. They are like high school girls but with millions of dollars and grown up problems. Great entertainment.

Kourtney and Kim Take New York: I enjoy watching the antics of the Kardashians. I realize it's ridiculous they are famous but they are very entertaining. I love Kourtney and Scott. They remind me of Kevin and I with their banter. I will also note, I think it's to Kim's benefit that the demise of her marriage is filmed. It makes everyone realize how big of an idiot her ex-husband is.

Tabatha's Salon Takeover: I would say this is the most tame of all the TV shows I'm listing. My mom used to own a salon, so I think that makes me love this show even more. She's a straight shooter and a real tough woman who deals with some really incompetent business owners. I love it.

Teen Mom: Last but certainly not least, I love Teen Mom. It's incredibly sad to watch sometimes, as the children on this show have some crazy mothers. Jenelle never ceases to amaze me, Chelsea needs to get over her baby daddy, and the other two I actually feel bad for. Entertaining none the less.

These are the shows I am enjoying currently. You probably think less of me now. I'm ok with that.

Do you have any trashy tv you feel guilty watching?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...