Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Crescent Pepperoni Roll Ups

I was at the grocery store tonight and walked passed a packet of pepperoni and had an epiphany of what I would make for supper. I have seen these floating around Pinterest and I thought they looked easy enough for this domestically challenged fiancé.

You need a package of crescent rolls, pepperoni, and mozzarella cheese. I have also seen versions where you cut a piece of string cheese and half. I opted out of that version, I feel like the cheese would be too chunky when it's done. I also added basil. Ever since living in Italy I have been adding basil to everything I cook. The Italians always put one basal leaf on every pizza. It has a soft spot in my heart :) Aaaaanyway, here's what you do.


1. Preheat the oven to 375.

2. Spread the crescent rolls out on your greased cookie sheet.

3. Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese on the crescent roll.

4. Add some pepperonis. I used 4-5 per roll, but think I could have added 1 or 2 more to fill it out.

5. Sprinkle on that delicious basil.


6. Roll up the crescent roll and try to keep the cheese and pepperoni tucked in side.


7. Bake at 375 for 12-15 minutes.


8. Enjoy!



Let me tell you these were ridiculously delicious. I have been trying to step up my domestic goddess game as of late. Kevin is well into his busy season as a CPA and works from about 7am to 9pm and doesn't get home until after 9 most nights. I am not one to dote on my significant other (he can fend for himself) but I know he appreciates it when I have some supper ready for him when he gets home. It also encourages me to eat more than a bowl of cereal for supper. I might have to mix these little guys into the rotation.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...