Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Be Back Soon!

I will be absent from the blog for a little while... I have my first big girl job interview tomorrow! I've been practicing my answers to questions and typing them out to help me, getting my portfolio perfected, and deciding what to wear. Wish me luck!


I have been wanting a blazer for awhile, and have been looking around, but I wasn't ready to spend a lot of money one one. I looked at express and I couldn't find one for less than $100. I bought this blazer from Forever 21 for $24 and I love it! I bought it before I knew I had an interview, but now I'm glad I have it. I had planned to wear it for fun but I think it will be perfect for my interview. I love it with a dress, tights, and boots, too!

Blazer: Forever 21
Blouse: Forever 21 (I thought my outfit needed a pop of color)
Pants: Younkers (my mom bought them for me when I started my very FIRST field experience at UNI! Now I'm interviewing for my first job)
Shoes: I got them back in high school, all I remember is they were on sale. I'm not a big heal wearer, and I didn't want to wear flats for my interview. I'm confident I won't trip over my own feet in these little guys.
Necklace: Graduation gift from my parents. I thought it was a good sentiment to wear to an interview. Maybe it will bring me good karma.


(OK, so I know it sounds like I'm putting waaaay more thought into what I'm wearing than my answers. I promise I'm not. I just needed to take a break from practicing questions.) :)

1 comment:

Mom :) said...

that's a very "snappy" looking outfit :)  I'm sure you'll do great, but good luck!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...