Now, I would never get a tattoo of peas and carrots, but I am thinking I could use this as inspiration for a logo for our wedding. I love this logo that is a theme throughout the wedding from a woodsy wedding, found on green wedding shoes. I have been trying to think up a cute logo for our own wedding that might pop up in the small details. This might be a winner.
I did some searching of other cute peas and carrots things and found these cute necklaces on Etsy.
My BFF Tonia drew me this picture for Christmas of Kevin and I. You probably don't understand any of it other than the peas and carrots thing, so I would like to explain a few of the elements so you get just how awesome this really is.
The carrot is Kevin singing karaoke to me. He's singing "Hands Down" by Dashboard Confessional, which is kind of "our song." It's my favorite song to hear him sing. He also has a beard, because I prefer it. I am the pea pod, wearing a Brand New t-shirt because I simply love them. I'm also holding an Italy bag because I spent a summer there, and... I love it. I love this picture a great deal. Am I missing anything, Ta?
Finally, I guess I assume everyone has seen Forest Gump because it might be one of my favorite movies (it's a tie between that and A League of their Own). If you haven't seen it, or if you have seen it, here is a clip about Forest and Jenny and peas and carrots.
"We go together like peas and carrots..."



1 comment:
I think you should get this as a tattoo!
Post a Comment