Now that I'm [technically but momentarily] unemployed, I have plenty of time to motivate AND dedicate myself. For Christmas, I asked Kevin for a month of boot camp. He 11-uped me and got me a year of boot camp. Yes, that sounds like a terrible gift to receive from your significant other but it's what I wanted, I swear! :)
I was welcome back with "open" arms with an intense workout. I was a little nervous to start boot camp again, as I knew I would be in significant less shape than I was when I left. I spent enough time with my instructor that he knew my fitness level and knew how hard he could push me. I went to boot camp fired up and ready to give it my all!
However, when I left, I didn't feel like I gave it my all. I was a little disappointed in myself and I knew I could do better. This feeling sucks. There's nothing like leaving a workout feeling like you kicked some @$$. I am writing this to remind myself of that feeling. Tomorrow when I leave boot camp, I want to feel like I'm about to pass out, throw up, or collapse. I love that feeling.
On the bright side, I did go immediately to the grocery store to get a bunch of healthy food options. I know you need the diet and the exercise in order to see results. Again, I'm utilizing myfitnesspal to keep myself on track. You can hear me rave about it here. HIGHLY recommend it if you're serious about getting in shape.
I genuinely enjoy working out and I am excited to get back on track with my program. It doesn't hurt that I had the added motivation of looking fly in my wedding dress for my hubby.
I know a lot start thinking about their health at a good starting point in the year (i.e. a new year!) so here's some motivation in the form of typography for both of us. All images found via Pinterest, of course.
What your motivation should be
I know this is gross but it's a good visual
I should read this everyday. The fact that someone else paid for me to work out is also good motivation. :)
A good thought
Love it
This is a good reminder for when I don't think I can do anymore. Of course I can.
Leave a comment and I will.
[If any of my readers in the area are interested in signing up for this boot camp, here is the link. Pricing varies. If you e-mail him he'll work with you. There are lots of time slots available and it WORKS! http://www.tworkitoutfitness.com/]







3 comments:
Abs
Legs
Arms
Butt
I am mean :)
I am loving your blog!!!! Great craft & fitness inspiration
Arms!
Thank you! I did the extra reps tonight after the workout :) Thanks for your kind words, blogging about fitness helps keep me honest and motivated!
Post a Comment