Monday, January 30, 2012

Is This Cali? No, It's Iowa.


Yes, you're reading that right. It was 65 degrees today! On January 30th. In good ol' Iowa. Today I galavanted about without a coat, ran outside, and even grilled up some hotdogs! I think I will be in for a rude awakening when it's still blustery and blizzarding in April, but for now I will enjoy this beautiful weather while it's here.

Are you having unseasonable weather where you're at?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Remember 12 days ago when I changed my blog design in honor of reaching 5,000 page views? Well, today I reached 6,000 page views! Thank you thank you all for your support in my blogging adventures and taking time out of your day to read my silly little blog. It is much appreciated. January yielded the highest traffic since November (which, if you recall, was then I posted our engagement story). Start Acting My Age reached nearly 2,000 page views in January! The new year helped motivate me to  make a greater effort to post quality posts with lots of crafts and wedding ideas, as that is what I have found is the most popular topic with my readers. I will continue to up the ante here and crank out some awesome stuff. Check back later this week for some exciting news on the blog front!

Here is a graphic from Blogger Stats at the growth rate of my blog. I started my blog in June 2011 and have been so thrilled to watch my readership steadily increasing. I have big plans for February!


(Looks like I slacked in December...I blame Christmas) 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...