Anyway, here's a recent outfit I put together when the weather started becoming PERFECT. It was inspired by the fall weather, of course.
Beret: Forever 21
Dress: Forever 21
Boots: Forever 21
Cardigan: Target
Tights: Target
Haha, notice a pattern? It's true, 97% of my clothes are either from Forever 21 or Target. I shop cheap. My face looks funny in this picture but it was the best one I could get of the outfit and I felt ridiculous taking timed photos of myself and I was over it by the 3rd take. I guess I should get used to it if I'm going to do outfit posts. I am also bothered by my straight hair and beret combination in the picture. I should probably stop picking it apart and just put it out there. YAY FOR FALL FASHIONS!
A lot of the blogs I read have "What I wore" weekly posts that I am a fan of. I love seeing how other people put outfits together in ways I wouldn't have thought of. I'm considering sharing my "wears" on my blog. Don't get me wrong, I know my style is nothing spectacular or trendsetting. I just wear what I like. I think others may like it, too. I think I may try it out and see what the response is. Here are a few of the bloggers I follow and their "weekly wear" posts:
{via: katie @ Skunkboy Creatures}
{via: Kaleah @ Little Chief Honeybee}
{via: Elycia @ Love Elycia}
{via: Sherri @ Me: A Work In Progress Since 1983}
Yay or nay on the outfit posts?





No comments:
Post a Comment