Monday, October 31, 2011

Cheesecake Pudding Stuffed Strawberries

Mmmm!!! I have been wanting to make this for awhile. I saw it on Pinterest! I don't want to show my inspiration photo because it of course looks way better than my end product :)

Here's what you need:

2 cups milk
1 graham cracker
Strawberries (I used 1.5 lbs)
Cheesecake pudding
Vanilla pudding

  1.  Follow the directions on the pudding. I used 1 pkg cheesecake and 1 pkg vanilla, mixed together. NOTE: MAKE SURE BOTH PUDDINGS ARE TO BE PREPARED THE SAME WAY!!! (Andrea, that's for you!) :) Last semester I made a dessert with pudding and both times I bought one instant pudding and one cook and serve pudding. Let's just say nobody was eating my dessert. I did it right this time.
  2. I had A LOT of pudding leftover, so really you could get by with only one box or you could use half of each box. Or use both boxes and eat the pudding plain!
  3. Cut the tops of the strawberries and then hollow them out. It's a lot EASIER than it looks. I used a pairing knife and just cut around the middle. It came out easily in a little cone.
  4. Put the pudding in a zip lock bag and seal it tight. Cut a tiny corner off. Squeeze the pudding into the strawberries.
  5. Smash up the graham cracker in a zip lock bag. Cut off a tiny corner, sprinkle on the strawberries.



They were soooo yummy! Like a little bit sized cheesecake.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...