Monday, October 10, 2011

New Music Monday

"The Valley" and "Better Love" by Eisley. I love Sherri Dupree Bemis oh so much. She's the one with pink hair of course. I love everything about her. Is that creepy? Here is her blog. She's awesome. And I love her voice and her whit. I should also add this band consists of siblings and one cousin. How fun!


Kevin and I are going to see Taking Back Sunday tomorrow night!!!!! GAHHH I'm so excited. I've been listening to TBS for weeks in preparation. They're coming to Des Moines! How lucky. Here are some TBS videos for you to enjoy :) Full report tomorrow.

"Cute Without the 'e' (Cut From the Team)"

"Make Damn Sure"

"New American Classic"-- This might be my favorite TBS song, and it's one that doesn't sound like any of their others. I just think the lyrics are so wonderful. Sad and raw. That is a weird description but I don't know how else to describe it? Anyway, give it a listen!

Kevin and I are hoping for an acoustic show but I have no idea what it will be like. Tomorrow will be a busy day- teaching all day, student teaching seminar until 6:00, and then headed to the concert venue to meet Kev and wait in line for the 7:30 show! Then I will come home and bake cookies, make cards, etc. for my LAST full day of school with the students-- WHERE THE HECK DID THE TIME GO?!?!

P.S. I just beat Kevin at a math problem. hehe.
P.P.S. Thanks, Tonia, for the vid suggestions. Tonia gets to see them this week also but in Minneapolis! Not only does she get to SEE them, she gets to MEET them! How lucky. Maybe next Monday (continuing with the New Music Monday theme) Tonia will supply a guest post on her experience? Eh? Eh?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...