"Photo An Hour" is a trend that I've seen many bloggers do, so I thought I'd give it a go. If nothing else, it would encourage me to have a productive Sunday :) And it did!
9am: Had a hard time getting out of bed due to daylight savings and we stayed up too late watching the first season of Jersey Shore (don't judge.)
10am: Enjoying Marshmallow Mateys and apple/strawberry/kiwi juice for breakfast!
11am: Messy messy room. Time to clean.
12pm: All clean!
1pm: Time for a run! (That green thing is a Nike+Ipod chip. If you like to listen to music while you run, I highly recommend this product! I think it's $15 for the chip and you get get a pouch for your shoe like mine on Amazon for under $5. I don't run without it! You can set a distance or time goal and you get an update in your headphones as you go.)
Still running... I love having such great trails right outside my door. It makes me much more motivated to run and makes running much more relaxing.
...even in the rain!
2pm: Lunchtime. Grilled ham and cheese and carrots.
3pm: Antiquing!
5pm: Back home admiring my purchases!
6pm: Blogging.
7pm: Starting some embroidery for a special person.
8pm: Supper time! Tuna noodles. An old favorite I haven't had in a loooong time.
9pm: Finished my project for the night! I'll blog the full thing tomorrow.
There you have it! That was my day, and I must say I'm happy it was so productive.
What did you do on your Sunday?
Psst... All photos were taken via Instagram, and if you already follow me, this post is old news for you. If you have Instagram you can follow me @startactingmyage. If you don't have Instagram, you can follow me here!
1 comment:
Love it!! And I'm so jealous of your outdoor runs. It's still so so cold here, and I live in the city where it's not always easy to find a great running route. The stinky old gym it is for me! :) Thanks for linking me to your cute post!
Post a Comment