Monday, March 19, 2012

And Then This Happened

Today was a monumental day for my little blog. It reached 10,000 visitors! Can you believe it?! 



I'm kicking it into high gear this week with lots of crafts and fun things! I'll also be updating my pages and categorizing my posts so things are easier to find and navigate. 

I sincerely thank each and every one of you who read my blog. I started it as a way to share my crafts and ideas with family and friends once I graduated college, and now I can share my ideas with people I don't even know! Knowing others are enjoying what I am creating or inspired by motivates me to be productive and continue to create everyday. Thank you for all your comments and time spent visiting my blog. I appreciate each and every one of you.

I am also very thankful for Kevin who puts up with me asking his advice on new blog designs and taking pictures of everything and filling our apartment with my crafts. And letting me talk about him...probably too much :) 

I'll be back later today with a craft I've been planning for awhile and am very excited about :) Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...