Monday, March 12, 2012

Multi-Media Embroidery

I started working on my 3rd piece of embroidery yesterday and I finished it much faster than the last two. That must mean I'm getting better, right?

I used felt for the flowers and batting (for making pillows) for the clouds and I'm very happy with how it turned out. I made it for one of my favorite readers who appreciates each and every craft I make. Someone will be getting this in the mail real soon!

Someday soon I'm going to start making these embroidery hoop pieces for myself to start my embroidery wall!


(As I mentioned in my last post, Kevin and I are watching the first season of Jersey Shore. Judge as you see fit. I have watched this show from the very beginning but he just got hooked this season, so we are starting over. He is so hooked, in fact, this is the conversation we just had: The DVD from Family Video sucks and keeps skipping. He says, "Oh no! Look at all the drama we missed!" in the most sincere voice possible. He's very mad I posted this. :) Next up: The Real Housewives of Orange County!)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...