That's right, a new blog design. I don't know what it is. I make a design and I LOVE it then a few weeks later, it's time for a change. I like keeping it fresh, but I know I need consistency, too. I'm not going to say I'm going to stick with this one, because I said that the last time! I think I'm just finding my niche in the world of blog design and I like trying out my new skills. It's also a creativity thing. Even though I'm not using my hands and it's nothing physical, it helps me get all those creative juices going! And I love doing it! So, maybe changing it up isn't such a bad thing?
What do you think about this design? I like the clean look of it as well as the bright fun colors. I think it's a good design for springtime.
I am also in the process of updating all the links on my sidebar! I'm hoping to finish them up tonight and tomorrow. I think it will allow for easier navigation and it won't be so hard for me to keep up to date. Check out what I have done so far, I think you'll like it. :)

1 comment:
Whenever you want to do some charity blog design, my blog volunteers.
Post a Comment