Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Ugly Puppy

So my family has a cute little Shih-Poo named Shiloh that is pretty much the only dog I like and am comfortable with. If you know me, you know I'm not a big animal lover. For example, Kevin and I are going to San Diego in May with his sister Heather. They are both very excited for the zoo (who wouldn't be?) but I am much more interested in hanging out at the beach and soaking up the San Diego culture (and sun). Kevin told Heather this and they were both outraged of my lack of excitement about the San Diego Zoo. I believe the phrase "character flaw" was even thrown out there?! (That's right, Heather, I'm onto you!) ;). Anyway, to prove I don't hate animals, this post is for you.

Shiloh is a cute little curly haired fur ball and has the ugliest underbite, but she's so ugly she's cute. I actually really like her and look forward to going home so I can see her latest trick. She can clap, dance, sit, roll over, shake, walk, and when you say "Who let the dogs out?" she'll bark. She's pretty talented and someone in my household has too much time on their hands. Just saying.

Shiloh got a haircut today and mom sent me the before and after pictures and, let me tell you, it's shocking. So shocking that viewer discretion is advised.


How ugly is she now? She just looks sad. Mom said she waited to long for a haircut and she was too matted and so they had to shave her. But why leave the pom pom tail and mutton chops? Poor puppy. I prefer the chewbacca look to the half cat/half old man look.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Oh jeez. He wasn't supposed to share that part :) I just feel very strongly about the zoo. Haha

Darcey said...

I renamed the dog. I call her Spindles.

Darcey said...

I renamed the dog. I call her Spindles.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...