Wednesday, March 14, 2012

fun.

I have liked the band fun. for awhile now. They are an indie punk band with a very unique sound and their music just makes me so happy. If you know me, you know I like them even more because they are a band not many people have heard about. Until recently. I have seen many a commercial (car commercial, I think?) with this song. It's on the radio all the time. That makes me sad, because I'm weird and I like underground music. I love to share my favorite music with my peeps (like you!) but once it goes mainstream, I lose a little respect.

However, I love this song a lot and I am going to post it. The video is very dumb, so if you're the kind of person where a bad video can ruin a song (like me) then just listen to it, don't watch!


Update: Ok, so the sound on this one is pretty terrible, but they look like they are having so much fun (pun intended)!! And they are jamming. Jamming is the best.


Here is my favorite song from their first album.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...