All you need is yogurt, wax paper, and a freezer. I decided to try out the light and regular versions. I used Strawberry Kiwi Original and Strawberry Orange Sunrise in Light.
Just scoop some out with your spoon and plop it on the wax paper.
Put it in the freezer for a few hours...
And then enjoy! They were good to go after about 3 hours in the freezer. I preferred the Strawberry Kiwi, it was a little more flavorful. They were also waaaay too cold to eat when I pulled them out of the freezer, so I'd recommend waiting a bit to bite into them.
I will definitely be making these again. I also think this batch of 2 containers of yogurt will last me awhile. About 3 at a time is a good serving.
Here's to kicking the ice cream cravings with a healthier option!
P.S. My blog is currently under a little bit of construction... I'm going for a cleaner, less cluttered look. My links don't work at the moment but I'll work out all the kinks this weekend!
1 comment:
This is such an easy/simple/GREAT idea!! I love it!
Evie xx
Post a Comment