I think I am suffering from seasonal depression. I seem to be extra affected by the weather as of late. I am ready for spring and nicer weather and sunshine. I have zero motivation to do ANYTHING during those grey, dreary days of winter. I had so many crafts planned for this weekend but didn't do any :(. Hopefully this week will bring a change of mood for me.
Here is what I did this week via Instagram:
Had a long day of school, potatoes and peas always make that better. Anyone else mix their spuds and veggies?
My favorite episode of Boy Meets World ever was on. Remember Eric "Plays With Squirrels?" His manifesto? "Lose one friend, lose all friends, lose yourself." Love this show!
Been working out and eating right! This is what my evenings consist of.
How is it I stepped foot inside Ulta for the first time this week? This store is like heaven! I was killing time at the mall before I met Kevin and his co-workers for happy hour. I didn't buy anything unfortunately, but now I know where to find any beauty product I would ever want.
We tried a new restaurant, Corigliano's Pizza (thanks to Groupon!) The decor was very old-school and cozy. The pizza was unfortunately not so good.
We took a trip to Home Depot and I greatly embarrassed Kevin by helping myself to a bunch of paint swatches! I also got pipe insulation (the grey tube in the picture) for $1 to make a wreath. DIY to come this week!
We bought plane tickets to San Diego! We are going to SD at the very end of May with Kevin's sister, Heather. Now that the painfully pricey tickets are purchased, I am looking forward to researching the must-see and experience attractions. I am most looking forward to frolicking in the ocean and experiencing the culture of San Diego. Have any of you been there before? Any recommendations?
Loved this fortune in my fortune cookie :)
Not an exciting week but that's ok! Not stressful and lots of "me" time.
You can find me on Instagram (@startactinmyage), and if you don't have Instagram, you can follow my here.
Have a happy Monday!
P.S. I have a wedding craft/announcement coming this week that I have been DYING to post! Check back later this week!


1 comment:
Some fun things to do in San Diego are:
Eat authentic Mexican food, visit the cute gas light district, walk along the boardwalk in Pacific Beach and people watch, enjoy the cheap and wonderful sushi, go on a boat tour of the harbor, visit the mansions on Coronado island, eat frozen yogurt at YougutLand, visit the Safari Park ($$ but pretty cool where you go on a Safari and the animals run free, visit Annie & Jenna, & go to the BEACH!! Have a great time!
Post a Comment