Thursday, March 1, 2012

Music Notes

WOW! I can't believe how many people read my 2¢on the budget cuts at UNI. I woke up this morning to that post soaring to the #1 most read post on my blog, which is a little sad because it beat out our engagement story, which is of course my favorite post on my blog. (Quick! Go read our engagement story for my own peace of mind... just kidding. Kind of. Haha) Thanks for the feedback on my thoughts. I always appreciate it!

Here is a little music for your Thursday. I haven't posted music in awhile, and I am currently loving this video. Tonia sent me the link yesterday and I have watched it a few times since then. This is dedicated to Tonia :) Hoping you have a better day today, love!!

This is Max Bemis of Say Anything singing his song "Cemetery" alongside his wife Sherri Dupree Bemis of Eisley (one of my favorite bands ever.) I think this is just such a precious duet and I love the contrast of their voices together.


I will (hopefully, if it works) be back later with a post on a yummy treat you can make yourself! 

Happy Thursday, Friends!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...