Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Mystery of MPH

I have very random yet specific memories from my childhood that I associate current knowledge with. For example, I remember the exact moment when I learned the concept of "miles per hour." I was camping with my family, and we were leaving the campground to go somewhere. I asked my dad how far away our destination was and how long it would take to get there, and he helped me figure out the answer by teaching me what "miles per hour" meant, a new concept for my young mind. We're talking 1st, 2nd grade here.

While I learned the concept when I was 7 years old, some people learn about this concept later in life. Like, in their 20's. I feel a little bad posting this video, as it is clearly a laugh at this girl's expense. However, it's too priceless not to share and god bless her husband for loving her despite her misguided attempt at doing math.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...