Monday, February 13, 2012

Love At First Sight

I am too excited to hold it in any longer so I'm going to go ahead and get it out... I GOT AN iPHONE!!!!!! Yep, I've joined the masses. I've had a traditional old call and text only phone since I got my first phone when I was 16. I've been waiting for my old LG to die but it was going 3 years strong. It's virtually indestructible.  Now at the age of 23, I have upgraded to a smart phone and I am SO glad I did!


What made this even sweeter was the deal we got on it! This phone was originally $200 and we had a $50 gift card to Best Buy. Due to another Best Buy promotion we ended up getting two more $50 gift cards just by signing up online! Do the math--that's $150 worth of gift cards, i.e. a $50 iPhone! It was meant to be.

I must admit the app I was most excited for was Instagram. I take a LOT of pictures so having a high resolution camera on my phone is so nice. Having all my music with me at all times is also bliss.

Do you have an iPhone? What apps are you loving?

2 comments:

cynthia gonzales said...

congrats on your iphone. i got mine yesterday so i'm just getting all my apps (from my itouch) and syncing my music. have fun with it!

AllisonSpensley said...

Awesome!! Do you love love love it? My favorite app is certainly Instagram (as you can see in my blog pictures as of late). I also am loving Google Latitude. It's kind of a stalker app, but a few of my friends have it and it's fun to creep them out by asking, "What are you eating at Applebees?"

 Thanks for stopping by! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...