Thursday, February 2, 2012

Hair Color Inspiration

I have been very into hair color lately so I thought I'd share a few locks that I've been drawn to lately. I currently have about 1 and a half inches of brown regrowth on my scalp and 10 inches of faded red. Needless to say I will be giving my hair a little TLC tomorrow. I had to make a decision between trying out my pastels or coloring my hair (I don't think my delicate hair would appreciate all those chemicals in such a short amount of time) and my ridiculously looking two-toned hair won the battle. Here are some colors and styles I'm crushing on as of late:

Love this hippie look. Easy way to keep my bang out of my face.

I learned how to fishtail braid this summer. Incorporating some extra pizzaz would make it swell.

This model is Maegan from Love, Maegan. I read her blog daily. She has an amazing life and some amazing hair tutorials. If you are semi-interested in this post AT ALL you need to check out her blog. Seriously.

This is my dream hair color. I love love love love it!

I would never do this to my own hair, but I think it's beautiful.

Everything about this is simply gorgeous.

Love this up-do.

 Again, love the hair color. I wish I still had short bangs some days but then I think about how much of a pain it was to style them everyday. I will stick with my wispy layers for now.

{{Click pictures for links}}

2 comments:

twiggy said...

i think you've somehow managed to convice me that red heads have even more fun than blondes. go figure!

AllisonSpensley said...

Agreed! I've been dying my hair for years and I have been stuck on red for the past 3 years or so. Are you a red head now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...