Anyway, hope you like it! Some facts about today:
- My cooperating teacher was gone in the morning and so I was in charge and I did awesome! Holla!
- I am the biggest procrastinator in the world.
- 10 DAYS UNTIL I MOVE! YAY! No more making plans to see my boyfriend. He'll already be there :)
- The Glee season premiere is on tonight! I was also interested in watching The New Girl with Zooey Deschanel (I love her!). Sadly they are on at the same time :( Decisions decisions. However, Teen Mom never fails me and it's on right after. Oh wait... I just wasted 3 hours making a stupid banner. I should be working on my Teacher Work Sample paper. Bleh.
- I still haven't made that Sharpie bag I posted about a few days ago... Maybe this weekend? I guess I should probably pack sometime...
Hope you like my new header! Let me know what you think :)
No comments:
Post a Comment