I like change, hence the new blog design? You like?
Today is a crappy, rainy day. I started out watching the Packers with Kevin. We both had our Packers gear on (we were cute) and they won. But alas, a day of football with him means him yelling at the TV and constantly checking his fantasy football team on the computer.I need more attention than that, so I came home. :)
I got my dress altered for my friend Erin's wedding. Phew! Alterations cost A LOT. I don't like being on a fixed ($0) income.
I had planned on using the day to write the week's lesson plans and work on the Design for Instruction section on my Teacher Work Sample. However, it's now 6:00 and I'm writing a new post, staring at Pinterest, and watching HGTV. So, I will force myself to at least get my lesson plans done and THEN I can work on a new craft project. What project, you ask?
Last week my mom sent me a 24 pack of beautiful Sharpies. I have been doodling all week long whenever I had free time, sometimes even when I didn't have free time.
I saw this Sharpie bag on Pinterest and have been wanting to make it. I am planning on using fabric quarters I bought from JoAnn Fabric for $.99 and I bought a zipper today. The back of the bag has sweet doodles. I have never sewed a zipper before, so hopefully it won't be too difficult. I don't have a sewing machine so I'm planning on stitching it. I also bought some ric rac. I'm excited! I bought an extra zipper so maybe I will make a make up bag when I'm done.
Ok, enough procrastinating. I reallllllly don't want to write these lessons. At last I have a prize for finishing. Hope you had a good weekend! Make it a good week.
No comments:
Post a Comment