Sunday, September 25, 2011

Web Gems

Here are some of the inspiring things I have found around the web (mainly on Pinterest) lately:

I quite enjoy this headboard and color scheme. This will be a good job for Kevin.


This is a very easy DIY. I'm hoping to find some cheap Wal Mart pillows and adding some pretty things to them.


How cool is this chair?


LOVE these shoes. This might be my favorite color in the world.


I am planning on learning how to crochet after my 1st placement for student teaching is over and I have more time. These cute slipper shoes will be on my list. First I need to find out how difficult they might be. :)


I think I will be making this jewelry organizer later this week!

Love this color scheme.

I wish there was more time in the day and more money in the bank for all the fun things I want to make and do and have. This weekend consisted of hanging out with my boy. I helped him clean his room and pack and now we are getting ready to watch the Packers beat the Bears. Hope you had a good weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...