Yay! Week 2 of my first weekly feature. I love Mumford and Sons oh so much. If I like an artist, I always like them for the whole package. If I don't like their lyrics, I don't like the artist. If I don't think they put on a good performance, I don't like them. That may be silly, but that's how it is. I also like artists a little less once they become popular, which drives the boy nuts. I like things not everyone else likes. Once everyone likes it, it loses its appeal. Make sense? Probably not.
Anyway, Mumford and Sons has the whole package. The lyrics are genius, they make me think, I love the accent, they are clearly passionate about their craft, and their music has a unique sound. There you have it. Whole package. Give 'em a listen.
Love the lyrics in this one especially:
P.S. Mumford and Sons on Pandora is genius. Pure genius.
No comments:
Post a Comment