Monday, September 26, 2011

Typography Tuesday

Words of advice to live by.
Today was my first "official" day of full-time teaching. Monday's are always a struggle to get the kids back in gear. Especially after a 3-day weekend (for them, not me! Teachers had inservice). Despite it being Monday, it went exceptionally well and I am feeling more and more each day that I picked the right profession. Everyday the kids teach me something. 2 more weeks of full-time teaching in 2nd grade, and then I have one week where I get to go around the school and observe different teachers. That week is also conferences. It's going by so fast! I know I say that nearly every day. My supervisor came to observe me today and told me I'm "going to be a real asset to any school district." :)

One last thing. Fall is here! I saw beautiful leaves falling off the trees and was perfectly comfortable outside in a cardigan.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...