Sunday, September 11, 2011

Polka Dot Nails



I used to bite my nails all my life. I know, gross. My mom claims one of my first words was "hangnail" although I don't believe her. I stopped biting them in spurts but I finally quit for good in high school/college. I still do it a bit when I'm stressed out, but I have figured out that I don't mess with them when they're painted. Alas! Here is the current polish status of my non-bitten nails.

Here was my inspiration (found on Pinterest!)

And here's how it turned out.


The picture from iPhoto is a little blurry. My nails are also a little sloppier but practice makes perfect, eh! I know my polish isn't probably the highest quality-- I buy whatever's on sale at Wal Mart and the occasional bottle at Forever 21 if I need to match a dress.


I know the little girlies in my class tomorrow are gonna be lovin' it up!

1 comment:

Abbey G said...

Ahhh I love it. Paint mine while we do admissions calls? oh the days :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...