Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I love love.

I saw this lovely video on Green Wedding Shoes today and I am in love! It's so sweet. I just love wedding videos. They capture so much more of the personality of the day than pictures. You of course need both. You can watch it and then enjoy my commentary below:)

stella + armstrong || give me a hug from Hello Tomorrow on Vimeo.

Here are all the things I love about this video:

This is everything I love about the video:
  • The bride's curls and hair pins
  • Hay bales and pretty fabric over them
  • Crepe paper tp-ing
  • The groomsmen drove to the ceremony via Harleys (don't get any ideas mom and dad)
  • The adorable first look!! How precious are they? "Hi dear. I didn't know what to do. Do you like it?" "Look at you!" Aww :)
  • The groom had the bouquet to give to the bride at the first look
  • Exchanging of personal vows in two languages
  • The bridesmaid's dresses! So colorful and wonderful
  • The bride and groom are not sitting at a "head table", rather a square table. They are still the "center" of the audience but they can still converse with the bridal party
  • The groomsmen's bow ties
  • The flower's in the bridesmaid's hair
  • The bride's serenade at the reception with the bridesmaid's in the background!
  • They are so in love and that was just precious.
I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...