Monday, September 12, 2011

Observations from the Republican Debate

  1. Politics in our country are headed in a terrible, terrible place.
  2. Michelle Bachman is off her rocker. She is comparing 12 year old girls who are forced to get a government ordered vaccination to Obama signing a bill for health companies to offer birth control for free. Not even close to being the same.
  3. The kids in the audience look bored out of their minds.
  4. Ron Paul is a straight shooter.
  5. Anyone wanting to be the president is out of their mind.
  6. Rick Perry is a bully and I don't like him.
  7. Mitt Romney looks like a president.
  8. Give Obama a few more years. I have faith in him.
  9. People listen when Ron Paul talks.
  10. As a female, I don't think we need a woman president. Though I fully believe a woman has what it takes, she will never gain the respect of the rest of the male leaders around the world. I would fear for our future with a female president in this day and age.
  11. Are we a melting pot or a salad bowl? I'm confused.
  12. Question: How will you attract the Latino vote? Answer: This is our country and illegal immigrants do not belong here. English is the official language. W.T.F.???????
  13. They are trying to use big words and are doing so incorrectly. Example: beneficits?
  14. Let's have a swinging match and see who comes out on top. That is our president.
  15. We need captions. I don't know who half these people are.
  16. I can't take this any more. Must. Stop. Watching.
  17. Where are the questions on education? Those I actually care about.
  18. Yep, I'm a liberal. The end.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...