Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A Sweet Proposal

I'm an avid Green Wedding Shoes reader and you probably know, and I found this proposal there today. I am a sucker for a proposal story, especially a proposal caught on tape. Seeing and hearing about couples getting engaged gets me sentimental and thinking about my own engagement.

I'm pretty sappy, and this proposal brought tears to my eyes. So thoughtful and sweet. This couple turned their proposal caught on tape into their save the date! What a sweet idea. You can read all about their proposal and their video on GWS here.

{ charlene & johan } save the date. from Chennergy on Vimeo.

I'm home sick today with a bad cold and maybe the flu? Who knows. I have a feeling being out of the classroom for a week and then coming back, I caught some germs I wasn't used to. I also think being a sub makes me more suseptible to colds, as I go from school to school and classroom to classroom. Lots of exposure. Yech. I hate feeling icky. Hopefully a day of rest will make me all better. Kevin does a good job of taking care of me when I'm sick. Sometimes you just need a little extra love when you're sick.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...