Something awesome happened in March. This little blog of mine received almost 4,000 PAGEVIEWS! Can you believe it?! I know I can't. The previous high was 2,000. Readership DOUBLED in March. That blows my mind. Remember those
wrapped headphones I made? Well, I pinned it to Pinterest and it spread like wildfire. That post alone received 330 views. Last week I was feeling a little uninspired to blog, but the support I am seeing and hearing from people from all over makes me so excited to keep it up. Thank you for all your comments on my posts and on Facebook and for taking time out of your day to read my blog! I appreciate each and every single one of you.
Here is a graphic from the blogger stats page of the amount of hits my blog has received since June of 2011 when I started blogging. I still can't believe it!
I love seeing the countries represented by my readers, too! I also love seeing support from friends I have that are studying or living abroad!! :) It's kind of hard to see, but the light green countries represent where my readers are coming from!
Here are the most read blog posts. I will be honest, it was a sad day when
our engagement story ("Operation Vegetable Drop") was knocked out of the top spot. I had been hoping it would make a comeback, but it's not looking promising ;)
I'm looking forward to growing my blog even more in April! I promise I will start kicking up the crafts more. I have mostly been doing home decor crafts, but my home is plenty decorated. I'm thinking of exploring the world of jewelry making and breaking out my sewing machine more often. If you see any crafts or have any ideas you'd like to see a tutorial on, send it my way! I'm always looking for new crafts.
Anyway, thanks again for reading guys. You really make my day!! :)
2 comments:
lol SVG represent!I read your blog all the time Allie :) ...and send links to my friends.
Oh wow! Good job!
How did you get that information?
Post a Comment