Monday, April 23, 2012

I Love Love.

It's no secret that I love proposals and I love sharing them! I saw this sweet one today on Green Wedding Shoes and thought everyone needed to see it. I love proposals even more now that I've been proposed to because I know exactly what the lucky lady is feeling and it makes me sentimental about my own engagement :).

Anywho, enough of the jibber jabber, enjoy this sweet sweet proposal!


Hope you all had a great Monday (as great as Mondays can go!) I started my long-term sub job today and am so so happy about it! I love the school and the staff and the students. It's the perfect place for me and I can't wait to go back tomorrow! :)

P.S. If you're new here or just curious and want to read my own engagement, you can do so here! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...