Here are some photos from the weekend!
The bar we went to has a traditional shot called the "Blue Wave." On your birthday, you take the shot and then they shower you with a pitcher of water. We told my brothers they should take the shot since it was their birthday. They were aaaaaall about it, and then this happened :)
Oddly enough neither side of our families have met yet, but this weekend my brothers met Kevin's sister.
We sang karaoke
For the first time, like, ever, Kevin asked ME to dance. Someone was nice enough to take some lovely pictures on my phone, which I was found today :)
Chris and Allison are one of my favorite couples to hang out with! They're getting married in September, so I love talking to Allison about wedding planning. :)
Chris is the most entertaining karaoke-er ever! These photos are priceless.
We stayed with Heather and she has two cats. As you probably know, I am not fond of pets but something magical happened this weekend and now I want a cat. There, I said it.
And this is what I'm doing today. Recovering. It was such a fun weekend and I'm not ready for Monday to be here.








2 comments:
I took the dancing pictures. It was just too cute! We love hanging out with you guys too:)
Thanks, Pickle! I love them.
Post a Comment