Thursday, December 1, 2011

Blog Love

One of the blogs I read DAILY is Little Chief Honeybee, written by a lovely lovely girl named Kaelah. If I wasn't in the teaching profession, I would look like her everyday. She has bright red hair, tattoos, and wears dresses and tights daily (ok, so nearly 2/3 of those things already describe me).

I love her writing style, her creativity, her honesty, and her content! She is one of my inspirations as I am continuing to build my blog.

Today she is offering a giveaway for an iPad2. Being the Apple product lover I am, I decided to enter. Mind you, this is the first giveaway I have ever entered in my life. I have no idea what the chances are that I win, but that's ok.

One of the entries to win was to blog about the giveaway and leave a link on her website. So, that is what I'm doing :). You can enter to win, too! Nonetheless, she has a great blog and if you enjoy my blog you would definitely enjoy hers.

Hop on over to Little Chief Honeybee and see what Kaelah is all about!

2 comments:

Amber said...

I love Kaelah... she has such a great blog, doesn't she? Good luck in the giveaway!

allie said...

I love her too! She is a great inspiration. Thank you so much :) And thanks for visiting my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...