Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Traditions

Kevin and I are spending Christmas apart this year so we had to get in some traditions before we head home for the holidays. One of his favorite movies is "It's a Wonderful Life" so I got it for him for Christmas this year. I made some specialty hot chocolate and we cuddled in for the evening. (If you haven't seen this movie, you need to! It makes me misty eyed every time!)


My hot chocolate experience changed my senior year of college when I moved in with two of my good friends, Erin and Andrea (hey ladies!) Until then, I had only experienced hot chocolate in water with the occasional mix of marshmallows. I was missing out. Erin introduced me to making it with milk. Andrea introduced me to other ingredients. And hot chocolate was never the same again.


Here is how I make my hot chocolate:
  • Hot chocolate mix
  • Milk
  • Cinnamon
  • Marshmallows
  • Candy cane
It's so yummy. It's especially yummy on a cold winter night snuggled in with your honey.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...