What you need:
1/2 lb dried beef
2 containers of cream cheese (although I only used about 1.5)
2 jars of dill pickles (you can get baby or big, I got big)
Dry off the pickles with a paper towel and cut the ends off the pickles
Spread cream cheese on the dried beef. I cut the pieces in half, which I later regretted because I needed the whole thing.
Roll up the pickle
Halfway there!
Cut the pickles into 1/4s or 1/3s, depending on the size
Enjoy!
Off to dye my hair...again. Red fades so quickly which makes me sad. However, I now feel like a real redhead-- in pre-school were were graphing eye color and hair color while talking about similarities and differences, and the kids said, "Ms. Spensley don't forget to add your name to the red hair group!" Thanks kids, you make me real happy :)
P.S. I always get a bunch of people on Facebook telling me they like my blog! Some people who I never thought would click my link. I'm sure there are others out there who frequent my blog and are not telling me :) And that's ok! I'm trying to gauge who my audience is-- if you are a follower, be sure to click the "Join this Site" link at the top left hand corner. That would really make me happy :)


No comments:
Post a Comment