Do laundryClean our roomOrganize the apartment- Make supper
- Put laundry away
Sew 5 buttons back on my favorite dress (Yes, 5! Can you believe it? The dress is from F21 and was about $15 so I guess I got what I paid for. Still my fave.)Make my sister's birthday present (She's going to be 15! WTF?! When did that happen?Learn the last 2 CD's of the Dear Hunter musicWatch last week's episode of Glee
I skipped supper and the laundry still needs to be put away, but overall I was able to pull my act together. Thank you for reading and helping to pull me out of my funk!
Kevin comes home tonight from St. Louis FINALLY. He'll be home around midnight. Tomorrow is my day off, so I'm considering staying up until he gets home. However, I have been up since 5:30 so that may be a dying dream.
This weekend has a lot of fun plans in store! Friday night we have card club with a few of our friends. I know what you're thinking, card club? How old are you? Well, get off my back! It's a lot of fun and we DRINK! :)
Saturday we will be heading to the Amana Colonies to celebrate my grandma and grandpa's 50th wedding anniversary!! My entire extended family will be there and I'm very excited. We are going to Kevin's family's Thanksgiving this year, so this will make up for having to miss my own. haven't seen my brothers in a long time so I am looking forward to it. Last year for my birthday Kevin and I went to the Amana Colonies and looked at all the little shops and antique stores. So, we're obviously excited for that, too.
Card club and antique stores? Oh my gosh I sound like I'm 57!
No comments:
Post a Comment