One of our favorite bands ever is Eisley, I have posted songs from them often (click the music tab above for a listen!) The lead singer, Sherri Dupree Bemis, is all around amazing. Tonia and I are slightly obsessed with her-- music, make up, fashion, art! Everything. She recently posted on her website she was opening an online shop to sell her illustrations and prints for a great price and SIGNED! Well, I checked it out of course and knew Tonia would freak if she had one of her own. So, I purchased the Octopus Girl. Here is the link to her shop if you're interested!
I bought the print online and received it in the mail. I went to Goodwill to get a cheap frame, Michaels to get some spray paint, and JoAnn Fabric to get fabric for the background. Here is my process:
Here is the before picture! It was really hard to part with this gem.
Spray paint, measure fabric, hot glue, tape picture. Boom.
Aaaand the all important signature.
Tonia loved it. We are such great BFF's that we actually got each other the SAME birthday present.
Happy Friday Homies!
P.S. I always get a bunch of people on Facebook telling me they like my blog! Some people who I never thought would click my link. I'm sure there are others out there who frequent my blog and are not telling me :) And that's ok! I'm trying to gauge who my audience is-- if you are a follower be sure to click the "Join this Site" link at the top left hand corner. That would really make me happy :)
P.S. I always get a bunch of people on Facebook telling me they like my blog! Some people who I never thought would click my link. I'm sure there are others out there who frequent my blog and are not telling me :) And that's ok! I'm trying to gauge who my audience is-- if you are a follower be sure to click the "Join this Site" link at the top left hand corner. That would really make me happy :)



No comments:
Post a Comment