Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Bleh.

I have been slacking in all facets of life these last few weeks.
Possible reasons:
  • Waking up at 5:30am everyday
  • Leaving work when it's dark out
  • Not working out
  • The time change
  • Lack of funds to make anything new
  • Kevin has been in St. Louis for 3 weeks
  • Colder weather blues
I'm not sure what my issue is but I sure hope I snap out of it. I hate complaining about it and I hate being in a funk. I come home from school and literally do NOTHING. I hate it. I want to get back into the swing of working out daily but I can't seem to find the motivation. Maybe when my pants stop fitting me I'll get my butt in gear. I just feel like a bum. Maybe when Kevin comes back I'll have some motivation in my life to do something. Or maybe I'll just probably want to cuddle and do nothing. Yeah, that's probably it. I'd be ok with that.

I am writing this on my blog, posting it for everyone to see, so I will decide for myself to get out of my own funk. Goals for tonight:
  • Do laundry
  • Clean our room
  • Organize the apartment
  • Make supper
  • Put laundry away
  • Sew 5 buttons back on my favorite dress (Yes, 5! Can you believe it? The dress is from F21 and was about $15 so I guess I got what I paid for. Still my fave.)
  • Make my sister's birthday present (she's going to be 15! WTF?! When did that happen?)
  • Learn the last 2 CD's of The Dear Hunter music 
  • Watch last week's episode of Glee
I know watching Glee may sound unproductive, but it will get me in bed earlier so I will go to sleep at a decent hour and not waste my valuable sleeping time browsing Pinterest! Ok, here I go! Off to be productive :) Thanks for letting me air my dirty laundry.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...