I STARTED STUDENT TEACHING TODAY! So much information at teacher inservice but I'm very excited about the upcoming semester.
Mom always takes first day of school pictures and this year was no different. She requested me take one for her, so I did. Nobody was home this morning so I had to use the self-timer. For some reason it turned out blurry and I look a little awkward. Nonetheless, this is what I wore for my first day of school as a student teacher:

Skirt: Sorento, Italy, 15 euro
Shirt: Heritage, $6
Cardigan: Target, $13
Scarf: Podova, Italy, 6 euro
Shoes: Target, $15
Teacher bag: Gift from roommate Andrea, I think she got it at Barnes and Noble? It's the PERFECT teacher bag. I can fit my whole planner, TWS information, laptop, lunch, and other random purse content. I love it! Thanks Andrea :)
Love me some good deals. And Italy clothing. Sigh.
1 comment:
Smashing "teacher bag"! Oh, and Coach House Gifts ;)
Post a Comment