This weekend, I got them a friend. LIME GREEN VINTAGE KEDS! I was in Cedar Falls this past weekend and stopped at Mohair Pear, a very local store filled with weird, Indie, vintage, etc. clothes, accessories, etc. (that was a lot of etc.'s). There they were, calling my name. It was just an added bonus they were only $7. Justification for their purchase? They were only $7 and I don't get to shop at Mohair much now that I live in DSM. And, they're lime green vintage Keds. Grandma would be so proud.
As soon as it's not 100+ degrees I'm going to start wearing the crap out of them.
BONUS: I was in Forever 21 looking for a dress for a wedding next weekend, and I found a pair of boots that were also calling my name. They might be a distant cousin to my Vans. Justification: I will get a lot of use out of them, I can wear them while teaching, with skinny jeans, with leggings/tights, the only boots I have are snow boots, and they were only $20. And it was Friday. And I just got paid. It was burning a hole in my pocket. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment