If I had a dollar for every post that announced my return to blogging, I'd have about $3. However, this lady has a whole lot of content built up since I've last blogged. I GOT MARRIED! That's right, I'm a wife with a new last name and I'm here to tell you all about it. I have given my blog a new look and I'm excited to document all the special moments of our wedding and share it with you. Thanks for hanging around and sticking with me through my long absence!
Here are a few teaser pictures for you:
I had a few awesome showers thrown by some lovely women
I had a wonderfully inappropriate bachelorette party with the help of some dear friends
Then...we got married!!
Then we went on a perfectly relaxing honeymoon to Mexico :)
1 comment:
Congratulations! Ah so exciting! My wedding was on June 16, 2013 and it's just an amazing feeling!
I'm glad you're back :) I find myself checking your blog every day with the other blogs I browse...lol not creepy
xo. Nicole
Post a Comment